INFORMATION SECURITY ENGINEER - SURREY - 60K
A worldwide leader in digital transformation who prove one of the most comprehensive portfolios of end-to-end service offerings on the market including consulting, systems integration, software development, infrastructure management and business process services.
I'm looking for an Information Security Officer to provide guidance in implementing and maintaining Security, Certifications, policies, standards and procedures. This is an excellent opportunity for somebody passionate about Information Security and exposure to ISO 27001 to develop their career.
* In depth knowledge and implementation experience of ISO27001
* Sound technical understanding of networking and telecoms
* Risk Management and methodology
* Good knowledge of Information Security in the Public Sector
* Good knowledge of HMG/PSN
* Good knowledge of Access Control, Authentication and Cryptography
* Experience of developing/accrediting an IL3 service
* Knowledge of ITIL best practices
* Relevant security certifications e.g. CISSP, CISA etc
The successful candidate will have to be eligible for Security Clearance (must have lived in the UK for 5 years + and not have been outside of the UK for 3 months or longer within the last 3 years)
The role will be based in Surrey with travel to client site so a full clean driving licence is essential.
The salary is £50,000 + 23 days' holiday, matched pension and optional benefits scheme.
Our client are interviewing immediately - if you are interested please forward a copy of your up to date CV to Click here to contact this recruiter
or call Fran on [Telephone number removed]
Security, Project Management, IS0 27001, Prince2, CISSP, Risk Assessment, Compliance, Azure, Management, RMADS, Patching, Anti-Virus, CISSP, HMG, PSM, Access Control, Authentication, Cryptography, IL3