Penetration Test Managers.
Nigel Frank International
28th December 2018
£35000 - £50000
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Penetration Test Manager - Bristol - up to 50k
In this role, you will lead on all aspects of the Penetration Testing Governance. You will have an opportunity to actively influence the direction of the team, explore innovative ways to deliver technical assurance, and build your skills and professional network along the way.
Duties & Responsibilities
* Leading on developing the central pentest service
* Maintaining a central view of all pentests taking place (and their outcomes)
* Supporting international CISO colleagues with scoping tests and interpreting results
* Collating existing leading practice documentation and developing central standards, methodologies, and guidance
* Maintaining the infrastructure and automation tools for pentest related data and reporting
Skills & Experience required
* Understanding of the penetration testing value proposition, test engagement lifecycle, types of penetration tests and their operational requirements
* Experience leading operational security delivery and projects
* Experience managing relationships with IT and business partners and vendors
* Broad technical understanding of security controls and the ability to evaluate residual exposure to complex attack scenarios in specific control environments
* Ability to deliver to a schedule, prioritise conflicting tasks, and service occasional time-critical requests as required
* Recognised technical security certifications (Information Security MSc, CREST, SANS, Offensive Security certifications)
What will I get from this role
* Salary: Competitive, dependent on skills & experience up to £50 000 per annum.
* Generous defined contribution pension scheme
* Annual performance related bonus and pay review
* Minimum holiday allowance of 25 days plus bank holidays and the option to buy/sell up to 5 additional days
* Excellent range of flexible benefits to include a matching share save scheme
To apply, send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Fran on 0191 338 7522 for more information.