Windows 10 Build Engineer
27th December 2018
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Windows 10 Build Engineer - Woking - 6 Month Contract
My client, a large technology and consulting company are looking for a Windows 10 Build Engineer to join them in mid-January for a 6 month contract. The position will be based in Woking supporting a large Public Sector organisation and can offer a competitive daily rate.
* This position is responsible for the creation of a Windows 10 base build containing a standard set of software products running on selected hardware devices.
* You will also be responsible for the creation of SCCM deployment packages for base build and additional software packages.
* As part of the role you will create group policy objects required to configure the base build and conduct stand up testing of the base build, software packages, group policies and deployment process.
* Experience of Windows 10 build and deployment projects previously is essential.
* The client has also asked to speak with candidates who have at least 5 years' experience SCCM and operating system deployment, ideally SCCM 2012 and Windows 10.
* Candidates should also be able to demonstrate a solid knowledge of packaging software products and creating associated group policies.
* Any experience of Visual Basic and PowerShell Scripting would be beneficial.
* Candidates should also be eligible and willing to undergo a Security Clearance prior to joining the client.