Qualified Pensions Actuary - Corporate Consulting
Im looking for a qualified pensions actuary in London to join my clients Corporate Consulting team.
This is a phenomenal role for a talented pensions actuary ideally with up to 4 years post qualification experience who will join a highly successful team with a great reputation.
This team is currently winning new clients and retaining existing ones. This client base is certainly diverse. Working alongside 80 professionals UK wide in this team, your role will entail:
* Project managing and directing large projects (FRO/PIE)
* Advising on risk management projects, benefit design, accounting disclosures and funding negotiations
* Leading relationships with clients and taking accountability for developing relationships
* Securing new business in the market and networking
* Reviewing work from the calculation support team as needed
Full specification available upon request. This is a dynamic role and would suit an actuary with excellent communication skills who is comfortable with leading discussions with FDs. Prior corporate advisory experience is desirable but not necessarily essential.
Keywords: DC DB corporate pensions benefit design risk management accounting funding negotiations FRO PIE exercises actuary qualified FIA FFA client relationships partners principals retirement pension scheme London