Full Stack CMS Developer - Watford
||26th December 2018
Full Stack CMS Developer - PHP, Sitecore, Drupal, Lightray, Wordpress - Insurance
We are currently for an experienced Full Stack CMS developer on behalf of a market-leading insurance organisation based in Watford, Hertfordshire. This is a unique and exciting opportunity for a talented Full stack CMS developer to be involved in a combination of new, bleeding-edge, Greenfield development work on some of their new products along with some legacy migration work. This Full stack CMS developer opportunity will suit Full stack CMS developers who have a natural flair for design and development and enjoy working in a forward-thinking environment.
Full stack CMS developer requirements:
* Proven experience of working as a Full Stack developer
* Experience of using open source CMS such as Drupal, Wordpress, Lightray or Sitecore etc.
* Experience of working to End-Point APIs
* Proven experience of work within a PHP framework
* Any experience with API integrations using SOAP / REST / XML would also be beneficial
This Full stack CMS developer role is urgent and we will be shortlisting for interview imminently. If you are interested then do not miss out, please submit your CV now for immediate consideration. The day rate is competitive and there will be a view to extend if successful.
PHP, Sitecore, Drupal, Lightray, Wordpress, Development, CMS, Full Stack, Web, Experience.