Cyber Security Analysts
Nigel Frank International
26th December 2018
City Of London
£27000 - £50000
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
CYBER SECURITY ANALYST - LONDON - 65k
Purpose of the Role
You will work closely with the Security Engagement leads to provide technical and non-technical support. You will be responsible for day-to-day information risk consultancy, IT security, ensuring confidentiality, integrity and availability of the company's data assets and supporting infrastructure to an agreed framework of controls.
Duties & Responsibilities
* Supporting the CISO Business Lead with technical expertise in Cyber Security and IT
* Supporting projects with Cyber Security input
* Ensuring risk have relevant remediation plans or risk acceptances
* Creation of materials to summarise particular risks
* CISSP and/or CISM
* MSc or Degree in IT/Information Security
* Broad experience of security management concepts built up over a number of years in dedicated technical and security operations and / or management roles.
* In-depth knowledge of governance processes and practices, including ISMS monitoring and control frameworks such as, ISO, ISF and COBIT, their relationships to other frameworks and the application within a financial services environment or other highly regulated industry.
* Deep understanding of Secure Development Lifecycles and their application in an agile environment.
* Good understanding of security architecture principles and processes.
* Good knowledge of IT Operations procedures and industry standard.
Please note that this role's location is flexible and will require travel to various other locations.
What will I get from this role
* Salary: Competitive, dependent on skills & experience
* Generous defined contribution pension scheme
* Annual performance related bonus and pay review
* Minimum holiday allowance of 25 days plus bank holidays and the option to buy/sell up to 5 additional days
* Excellent range of flexible benefits to include a matching share save scheme
To apply, send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Fran on 0191 338 7522 for more information.
Security, Project Management, IS0 27001, Prince2, CISSP, Risk Assessment, Compliance, Azure, Management, RMADS, Patching, Anti-Virus, CISSP, HMG, PSM, Access Control, Authentication, Cryptography, IL3