1st, 2nd & 3rd Line IT Engineers / IT Support Technicians
26th December 2018
£18000 - £35000
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Job Title: 1st, 2nd & 3rd Line IT Engineers
Location: Potters Bar
Job Type: Full Time
The Company, a fast growing IT/Telephony solutions provider based in Potters Bar, are looking for 1st, 2nd and 3rd line support engineers to join their Service Desk Team; supporting clients across the UK, and the world, with Cloud based solutions.
They provide multi-source managed service solutions. They bring together a portfolio of companies with a range of complimentary services, covering IT Managed Services, Cloud Solutions, Unified Communications, Mobility, Connectivity, Security and Strategic Consultancy. Typically, they work with engaged, energetic, culturally aware, businesses who want to use Technology to enable growth and development. They share a common ethos of partnership with clients and colleagues; passionately focusing on customers' needs, acting responsibly and with integrity.
* Confident approach to communicating with users via telephone and email.
* Providing expertise to the business in network and system support through diagnosis of system faults and their resolution
* Providing desktop support to users
* Providing email support and DaaS/IaaS support to users in VM Ware environment
* Maintaining and handling of PC software/hardware
* Maintaining an adequate level of knowledge of operating systems and application software being used to provide high levels of support to users
* Being responsible for the configuration and installation/deployment of workstations
* Tracking all IT inventory and hardware (including desktops and laptops)
* Assisting in troubleshooting for printers, photocopiers and phone systems
* Participating in team meetings, providing input and suggestions
* Managing competing priorities and own work load, such as scheduled weekly tasks and responding proactively to IT tickets
* Assisting in research and gathering of information on equipment, software and supplies as needed
* Management of hardware servicing and repairs
* Any other duties as required in order to undertake your role effectively
To be successful in this position you will have a strong understanding of IT networking terminology and extensive knowledge of MS Windows, MS Office and general PC hardware, ideally combined with some work experience within an IT department.
For 2nd and 3rd Line roles, experience on an IT Helpdesk is essential.
In addition to a competitive salary, bonuses and ''Above & Beyond Credits'' to exchange for high street vouchers. They are known for their friendly and informal working environment. They also offer excellent opportunities for career and personal development.
Please click on the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the experience or relevant job titles of: 1st Line Technical Support Advisor, 1st Line Technical Support Analyst, IT Technician, IT Support Engineer, IT Service Engineer, IT Service Desk Technician, 1st Line Helpdesk Engineer, IT Support Technician, 1st Line Support Engineer, 1st Line Support Technician, Technical Support, IT Support, IT Systems Support, IT Customer Support Advisor, 2nd Line Technical Support Advisor, 2nd Line Technical Support Analyst, 3rd Line Support Engineer, 3rd Line Support, 3rd Line Support Technician, 3rd Line Helpdesk Engineer, IT Technician, IT Support Engineer, IT Service Engineer, IT Service Desk Technician, 1st Line Helpdesk Engineer, IT Support Technician, 2nd Line Support Engineer, 2nd Line Support Technician may also be considered for this role.