ICS/SCADA Security Consultant / London, UK / £50,000 to £75,000
A global cyber security business are currently looking for Industrial Control Systems (ICS) / SCADA Cyber Security Consultants in London to help their clients in securing their operational systems.
This is a rapid growth area, where committed, self-starting individuals will get the opportunity to develop your cyber security skills with emerging technologies, as well as progressing your own career both financially and from a varied project perspective. Key Responsibilities;
- Carrying out Cyber Security risk assessments and converting customer requirements into conceptual design architectures
- Performing operational impact analysis against SCADA, PLC and DCS architectures
- Preparing, developing and supporting the production of justified business cases using your exosure of industrial sectors, operational technology, business requirements and security trends.
- Presenting technical design proposals and reports to customers and/or other senior management
- Technical background within an engineering, industrial or operational environment
- Knowledge of Operational Technology, SCADA, Industrial Control Systems and Network architectures
- Knowledge of Cyber Security issues, risk management and technical security Standards (BS IEC62443 and NIST SP800 Standards)
- CISSP, GICSP
Due to the nature of the working environment you must be able and willing to achieve SC Clearance.