Java Developer / Software Developer /Software Engineer - Cheltenham - £35,000 - £60,000 plus excellent benefits
A number of opportunities are available for Software Developers of all levels, with strong Java skills, to join a world leading technology business. If you are looking for an exciting, challenging position, in which you can expect to work on a variety of interesting projects, using and developing cutting edge technologies, alongside some of the brightest individuals in the business, then this is the perfect opportunity. The role
You will be working as part of a team of Software Developers, primarily with a Java focus in an agile environment, designing applications and mission critical software solutions to the highest standards. You will also conduct research into new and emerging technologies, to determine its potential use in current and future systems and applications. You can also expect to gain exposure to a variety of frameworks and technology stacks. Senior Engineers will be comfortable mentoring junior colleagues and sharing their knowledge and skills with them.Essential Skills
- Java development skills
- You will have been involved in the design and development of high quality software
- Keen to learn a range of technologies within the Java stack
Knowledge of any of the following is a massive bonus
- Agile/Scrum methodologies and associated tools such as Confluence, Jira and Wiki's
- DevOps approach and associated tools e.g. Bamboo, BitBucket, Stash and Jenkins
- JEE / Python / C++
- frameworks: EJB, JSF, Spring, JUnit, EasyMockApache
- Linux operating systems (Red Hat Enterprise Linux Server/CentOS)
- Exposure to Big Data technologies, such as Hadoop, Kafka, Hive, Cassandra, Elasticsearch.
This is as great chance to join a growing team, working in an innovative, supportive and creative environment, across a range of deeply technical projects.
We are keen to speak to Software Engineers at all levels and have a number of Lead positions available to.
For more information, send your CV to Click here to contact this recruiter