Technical Consultant - Dynamics CRM - Manchester - Up to £65k
Are you looking to further your career within the Dynamics CRM Market?
My client is a Microsoft Inner Circle Gold Partner and due to their continued success in 2018 they are currently looking to add to their expansive technical team across the UK. This is an opportunity to work alongside industry leading experts in a culture of technical excellence.
The ideal candidate will share my clients passion for innovation and the highest quality solutions. With a number of forthcoming high profile and high value Dynamics 365 projects, you will be empowered to thrive in a agile, flexible and collaborative technology enterprise.
* If you have experience in both greenfield implementations and projects aimed at further developing Dynamics CRM within an organisation.
* If your prowess is turning real business problems into technical design
Then this is a chance to work for an organisation who truly recognises the value of highly skilled Dynamics CRM professionals. You will be exposed to an insatiable pipeline of exciting CRM projects, bringing your exceptional communication, interpersonal and technical skills which, enable you to understand collective needs, set visions, build fruitful long-term relationships with clients and galvanise and empower teams to create the highest quality solutions.
Reflective of my clients appreciation for a better work life balance, you will have autonomy and the option to utilise a virtual methodology which allows for remote/flexible working to be a standard. Gold Partner status guarantees career progression with training, mentoring and certification at all levels.
With a completive base salary of up to £65k
The ideal candidate will have:
* Dynamics CRM over a number of years
* Ability to understand the best solutions to solve real business problems
* Identify functional gaps between Dynamics CRM and current business process
* Configuration of CRM to meet functional business needs
* Experience in Stakeholder management
You will achieve:
* A basic salary up to £65k (experience dependant)
* A strong pipeline of exciting CRM Projects
* A gainful environment, working with highly skilled Dynamics CRM professionals
* 25 Days Holiday/ Pension scheme/ Medical Insurance
To apply please send your CV to Click here to contact this recruiter
or call Drew Spedding on [Telephone number removed]
in complete confidence. ASAP.
Nigel Frank International is the leading Microsoft Dynamics recruitment firm in the UK, advertising more Dynamics CRM jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout the UK and Europe and we have never had more live requirements & CRM jobs for Microsoft Dynamics professionals. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft Dynamics market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the UK and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities & CRM jobs are.
MS CRM / Dynamics CRM / MSCRM / Microsoft Dynamics CRM / CRM Dynamics / C# / .Net / Developer / Software Developer / WCF / SQL / Agile / Programmer / Functional Consultant / Technical Consultant / Technical Architect / Consultant / Manchester / Liverpool / Birmingham / Leeds / Oxford / Cardiff / London