Graduate Software Engineer
||Candidate Source Ltd
||21st December 2018
||£23,000 - £30,000
A growing High-Tech team who specialises in developing high-grade software for the UK Defence sector is looking for a Graduate Software Engineer to join them in Fareham.
You must be keen to learn as this is a fantastic opportunity to join an established, but growing company who are offering the opportunity to really carve a career with them. They have over 17 years’ experience delivering cutting-edge solutions to their customers in the Defence and Government sectors.
You will be immersed in some really challenging and rewarding projects from day one and will have the support network and training to get you up to speed quickly.
As a Graduate Software Engineer, your daily duties will include:
• Developing novel simulations and models to solve interesting operational problems.
• Programming C and C++ within an in-house cross-platform framework.
• Working as part of a 5-person engineering team.
To be a successful Graduate Software Engineer, you will have the following skills and experiences:
• Some previous experience in C/C++.
• Knowledge and skills in debugging and problem-solving.
• Ideally a bachelor’s degree (or equivalent experience) in a relevant subject area.
• Experience of Agile
• Experience in development methodologies would be very beneficial.
• Experience of Source Tree and/or Jira would be welcomed.
• The ability to be UK Security cleared (you will be advised on the criteria).
• A team player who is also self-motivated.
In return, a Graduate will receive a salary of £23,000 - £30,000 per annum.
To apply for this role as a Graduate Software Engineer, please click apply online and upload an updated copy of your CV.