||Roke Manor Research Ltd
||20th December 2018
||Roke Recruitment Team
The role is providing business analysis support to our National Security clients. It will require significant time working on client sites, including but not limited to London, Cheltenham and Bath/Bristol. The role will require engaging with diverse partner communities (including additional travel), eliciting requirements and supporting the development/procurement of services in both waterfall and agile methodologies.
We deliver advanced research, development services and products Roke is a vendor neutral supplier picking the most appropriate technologies to achieve the required performance and capabilities.
We are seeking highly motivated and knowledgeable staff, although when you are working across groundbreaking projects it is rare that you will have nothing new to learn.
What will your role look like
The business analysis role is a key role in helping our clients understand the diverse partner community, elicit requirements and help craft the services they deliver to meet their needs.
This will require a significant amount of time being spent at client sites predominantly in London but may also include Cheltenham and Gloucester, although it is expected that you will spend some time initially at our Romsey site in Hampshire whilst becoming familiar with Roke and its ways of working.
Other tasks you will undertake include:
• Requirements elicitation and structuring,
• Engaging with technical and non-technical partners daily,
• Business process modelling,
• Generation of evidence to support business change including Business Cases, support to change implementation and continuous business improvement.
What do we expect from you?
Proven competence in most or all of the following:
• Requirements elicitation & management
• Partner management
• Business Process Modelling, e.g. BPMN
• Development of options and evidence for Business Cases
• Facilitation of client workshops
• Good interpersonal and client engagement skills
• Influencing partners and generating agreement
What additional skills and experience would be useful?
• Law Enforcement Agency domain knowledge
• Application of analytical methods for modelling change (e.g. benefits analysis)
• Agile methodology (e.g. SCRUM, DSDM, SaFE)
• Embedding change within client organisations
• Option evaluation
• Degree qualified (2.1 or above).
• BCS - International Diploma of Business Analysis
The benefits of working with us
We offer you a competitive salary and benefits package including:
• A generous relocation allowance to help you settle into the local area and your new role.
• A substantial performance related bonus scheme, which we accompany with a clearly defined and fair review process.
• Company funded private medical insurance, for you and your family, in addition to a contributory pension that will allow you to effectively save for the future.
• A whole host of flexible benefits to include childcare vouchers, travel insurance and dental care.
Due to the nature of this position, you will either hold or be eligible to achieve SC or DV clearance. As a result, you should be a British Citizen and have resided in the UK for the last 10 years.
We are committed to a policy of Equal Opportunity, Diversity and Inclusion. Our working environment is friendly, creative and inclusive. We can accommodate flexible working arrangements, and support a diverse work-force and those with additional needs.