Senior Security Consultant - to 70k
||20th December 2018
Senior Security Consultant - to £70k +benefits
Experis is working with a Market Leading Cyber Security Consultancy, devoted to growth and development.
Looking to grow their Leeds based team, our client is looking for experienced Security Consultants, Penetration Testers and Offensive Security Specialists, invested in developing their business skills to put their own vision to the team's growth and development.
* Technical Lead for team of Penetration Testers, Junior Pen-testers and Application Security Analysts
* Deliver on pen-testing engagements to a variety of clients UK wide
* Scoping Client Engagements and some Client Facing Responsibilities.
* Strong understanding of security principles, policies and industry best practices
* 2-5 years' experience in information security with web application pen-testing experience
* Experience with two or more scripting languages- Python, Ruby, Powershell, or Shell
* Interpersonal skills and experience of engaging clientele and working in a consulting-related capacity
* An aptitude for technical writing, including assessment reports, presentations and operating procedures
* No experience of team management or leadership is necessary, however a clear
* Familiarity with Open Source Security Testing Methodology Manual (OSSTMM), Open Web Application Security Project (OWASP), Payment Card Industry (PCI), Penetration Testing Execution Standard (PTED) and National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) Special Publications
* Experience with API testing and Mobile Application testing technologies
* Experience in exploit development
* Working knowledge of defensive security techniques
* An academic degree in an IT/Security related field
* CISSP, OSCP/E, GWAPT, GPEN, or GXPN certification(s)
This is an exciting position in a growth focused organisation. The ideal individual will be passionate about Cybersecurity and approach challenges with a problem-solving mindset.
We are looking for individuals with excellent interpersonal skills, and a hunger to develop themselves and grow. This is an organisation that will provide all necessary training and development to the right candidate who demonstrates potential.
Our client's team is growing, and this opportunity will best suit someone interested in developing their business acumen, who wants to be instrumental in the further growth of the company.
Are you the person we're looking for?
Interviews are taking place immediately, send a CV ASAP or to find out more call [Telephone number removed]
Leeds, UK - West Yorkshire