||20th December 2018
Looking for a new challenge?
Zodiac Maritime is the largest privately-owned ship management company in the UK with a worldwide trading presence, a recognised reputation for performance excellence and headquartered in London. Our culture is friendly, team orientated and collaborative. We hope that you will consider our company as the next step in your career.
What you are great at:
- A hands-on approach in operationally supporting Business as Usual (BAU) IT to all users.
- Being proactive, anticipating and mitigating issues, which may impact service availability.
- Troubleshoot system and network problems, diagnosing, and solving hardware or software faults and replace parts.
- Designing, installing and maintaining network and telecommunications infrastructure.
- Infrastructure monitoring, fault diagnosis and resolution, directly or via third parties.
- Capacity monitoring and planning.
- Developing and implementing IT cyber security policies.
- Working with project teams to implement and support new digital transformation technologies.
More about you:
- Experience resolving security and network incidents and building a knowledge-base.
- Professional and positive, with good customer-facing practices.
- Analytical and diligent, with attention to detail.
- Resilient: ability to cope successfully under pressure and with shifting priorities.
- Articulate, with excellent communication skills in both written and spoken English.
- Effective collaborator and communicator at all levels who uses their own initiative and shares skills.
- Self-motivated, self-sufficient and enthusiastic team player.
- Assertive, adaptable, collaborative and creative with a "Can-do" attitude, willing to go the extra mile.
- Demonstrated ability to quickly learn new skills.
Technical Experience of some (not all) of the following:
- Network equipment switches, access points, routers and firewalls.
- Cloud platforms i.e. Azure, AWS
- Microsoft 365 (SharePoint / Teams / MS Office / Office 365 / Enterprise Security)
- Mac / Windows 10 / Windows 2016 / AD / Azure AD / Linux / Virtualisation (VMWare).
- Telephony (PBX / Mobile / VOIP / MDM), A/V systems (audio-visual).
- Equivalent or MSc in Information Technology would be an advantage