Head of Marketing
||20th December 2018
||£40,000 - £50,000
Axis Studios is a multi-award winning Animation and VFX studio; we create content for some of the biggest names in the global entertainment industry, including Netflix, BBC, Microsoft, Amazon and Universal Studios.
We have grown consistently over the last 5 years in our three UK locations and have exciting plans for developing and releasing our own intellectual property. Therefore reaching our clients and our audiences is more important than ever!
With this in mind we have created the brand new role of Head of Marketing and we are looking for someone to join our senior leadership team to ensure Axis Studios is always front of mind within the industry. This role is perfect for a candidate who wants to joining a growing creative company and be part of defining how it reaches the next level. This is a diverse role, that is ideal for someone creative and driven to develop and deliver our strategic marketing plan. We are looking for someone who has a proven track record, and who is passionate about achieving results.
• Creation and delivery of our strategic Marketing plan which maximises business opportunities and returns for the Group
• Representing our core brand message through up to date marketing materials that showcase the ongoing business goals
• Developing and leading the delivery of our PR and External communications programme
• Initiating regular and ongoing evaluation of marketing activity, measuring results and monitoring impact of success
• Maximising third party supplier relationships to ensure that we have the best mix of tools, designers and agencies to deliver the marketing strategy
• Generating new and varied marketing materials in line with marketing plans for both print and digital content
• Managing the in house Marketing team
• Innovative and creative; driven to achieve outstanding results
• Flexible approach with an ability to change, challenge and defend direction to achieve outstanding results
• A strong coach and mentor who has excellent stakeholder engagement skills
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Ability to work with strategic focus
• Engaging and approachable
To apply for this role please click the APPLY button!