Spring Group Plc
20th December 2018
£400 - £400
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Are you looking for your next career move, a chance to become part of an established and sustained company, or just simply looking for a change, then this is a chance not to be missed!
Spring Technology are currently recruiting on behalf of one of our leading Clients who are seeking an experienced Senior Web Developer
Role: Senior C# Developer
Location: Shirebrook/ Mansfield
Contract: 6 month Contract
Rate: £400 per day
Senior C# Developer / WPF / Winforms / WebAPI / WCF / SQL Server / Oracle / Contract / 6 months / Mansfield
My Retail client are currently recruiting for an experienced C# Developer for an initial 6 month contract (with strong possibility of extensions) to be based in their Mansfield site. You will be working with a team of Developers that develop a variety of systems including; warehouse, EPOS and in-store applications and you'll be heavily involved with developing new features and enhancements for these systems.
Key Aspects of the Role:
* Ability to interpret requirements into working code.
* Agile Development Process.
* Strong problem solving skills.
* Develop, test and implement code to departmental standards.
* Work to plans / deadlines provided, escalating issues as appropriate.
* Provide ad-hoc analysis and reports.
* Perform maintenance programming and correction of defects.
Essential Skills / Experience:
* WebAPI and/or WCF
* Microsoft SQL Server 2012+ / T-SQL & Stored Procedures
Desired Skills / Experience:
* Windows Forms
* Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF)
* Microsoft SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS)
* Microsoft Team Foundation Server (TFS) / GitAzureOracle PL-SQL
* Oracle PL-SQL
If this role sounds of interest to yourself and you are suited to this role please send your CV to email@example.com
All candidates will be spoken to regarding this role prior to submission of the CV
Spring acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Spring Group UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Spring. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: www.spring.com/candidate-privacy-information-statement