Penetration Tester - All levels - £50,000 - £80,000
||19th December 2018
Penetration Tester - All levels - £50,000 - £80,000 (Flexible working)
I am working with a number of industry leading security teams in their search for experienced and talented penetration testers.
There are several teams throughout the UK who are looking to develop their teams and currently have positions for testers at different levels with some offering opportunities to specialise in particular areas of testing should they wish.
What positions are available?
* Red Team Tester - Dedicated Red Team Role (Must have Red Teaming Experience)
* Mobile App Tester - Home Based Web Application Tester - Home Based (Minimal Travel)
* Mid-Level Penetration Tester 1-2 year's experience. (London, South-West, Midlands, North-East)
* Senior Penetration Tester - CREST Certified Tester or TigerScheme Senior Security Tester (Home-Based)
* CHECK Team Leader - Home Based (With travel to client site)
What will you be offered?
* Flexible & collaborative working environments
* Clear & tailored development plans
* Support and sponsorship for training courses and certifications
* Competitive salary's and benefit packages
* Opportunities to attend Internal & External conferences
You'll be joining collaborative organisations that places a large emphasis on training, development and continuous learning. They are all passionate about promoting a healthy work life balance for all of their team members.
Further to this, you'll be allocated dedicated R&D time and will also be offered support for attending conferences.
If these positions sound like they could be of interest to you or you would like to get more of an understanding of the positions available then please apply direct or don't hesitate to reach out to me on LinkedIn (Samuel S. Berti).
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales