19th December 2018
£65000 - £90000
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Our client is looking for an experienced Data Engineer based in Manchester. You will play a key part of designing and building data models and ETL processes. This data platform is essential, as it is a key enabler to decision making from key stakeholders. You will be working with a company that will support your future goals, offer income protection and life assurance as well as embracing flexible working.
* Azure Data Platform design and development experience like Azure storage, Azure SQLDB, Azure SQLDWH, Data Lake, Data Factory, Logic Apps,
* Experience with SSIS (SQL Server Integration Services)
* Good scripting knowledge like Python, USQL
* In-depth SQL knowledge with experience interrogating data from large relational databases
* Data security knowledge in Azure
* Nice to have:
* Data integration development experience using Informatica, ETL frameworks and use of accelerators like BIML
* Version control like VSTS/TFS or Git
* Data modelling experience
* Agile delivery experience
* Analysis Services, Machine Learning, Power BI
In return, you will receive a competitive salary + bonus/benefits. Please apply with your CV today if this opportunity is something you are interested in.
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales