19th December 2018
£45000 - £55000
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Project Manager - SC Cleared, Farnborough, permanent consultancy based role
We are looking for a Project Manager to join our team of consultants at Experis. Working on-site with one of our clients you will be responsible for:
* Development and maintenance of positive engagement with project customers, partners and suppliers.
* Operating in a Safe & Secure manner.
* Delivery of the project outputs, to agreed baseline (customer satisfaction, time, cost, quality, cash and sales).
* Ensuring project members operate in line with the Operating Framework & functional competency management requirements; and have appropriate personal objectives recorded in the performance management system.
* Resolving conflicts (including prioritisation calls) within the project and collaborating across the company.
* Maintenance of forecasts (both financial and resource demand signal) for sales and delivery which reflects the up-to-date expectations for the work.
* Application of governance requirements (including life-cycle, project & independent reviews as appropriate) for foundation sales and delivery work.
* Reporting progress on all accountabilities to programme / portfolio manager (or their delegate).
* Leadership; being able to influence and align others towards the vision for the project, and to empower & inspire people to achieve success.
* Integrity; being open, honest and doing the right thing. Keeping promises, admitting when I don't have the answer and when I have made a mistake.
* Communication; being able to effectively communicate as part of a two-way interaction, using a range of techniques, to ensure the received meaning matches the transmitted meaning.
* Stakeholder Management; being able to identify, plan and implement actions to positively engage parties with an interest in, or influence over, the project outputs.
* Teamwork; being able to create an environment where a group of people with diverse personalities, skills, experiences and perspectives are empowered to collaborate towards a common goal.
* Human Resource Management; supporting functional teams (including HR) to develop and manage our people in line with legal requirements and company policy.
* Business Development; being able to identify, develop and deliver solutions to our customers' problems within an appropriate commercial framework to maximise benefit to both our customers and company.
* Negotiation & Conflict Management; being able to identify and address differences of objective, attitude or perception in order to produce an agreed outcome for all parties.
* Demonstrable capability to International Project Management Association Level C.
* Experience gained, typically rather than necessarily, between 2-4 years of leading a business, projects, programmes, portfolios or P3 function and successfully delivering projects.
* Experience delivering projects to 3 different customers.
* Location: Farnborough
* Duration: permanent (consultancy based)
* Salary: £45,000 - £55,000
* 22 days Holiday per annum
* Life Assurance
* Employee Assisted Programme
* Corporate gym membership
* Childcare vouchers (Tax & NI free)
Please apply by submitting your CV.
Experis Consultancy is a Global entity with a well-established team with over 1000 consultants on assignment across 20 clients globally. Our UK operation is growing and has very aggressive plans for expansion over the coming years. We form part of the Manpower group of companies that turn over $20 billion a year collectively.
Experis UK have partnerships with major clients across the UK spanning multiple industries; our approach is a very personal one, with both our clients and our own employees. We are passionate about training, technology and career development.