Skype for Business Technical Consultant
London / Home Counties: £80,000
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Lync consultant, to join a reputable IT firm. My client is going through a period of growth and is looking to increase their highly skilled Microsoft Skype for Business team.
You will gain exposure to large scale projects within Microsoft Skype for Business but also the chance to gain experience across the Microsoft 'Stack'. The ideal candidate will have been involved in the design and migration stages of projects.
* Fully competent with Microsoft Lync 2013 & Skype for Business, including enterprise voice.
* Knowledge of Microsoft Exchange, Active Directory and Windows Servers.
* Previous exposure to solution design, consultancy and migration across full life cycle projects.
* Good documentation writing and communication skills.
* Be able to working independently effectively, as well as a team player.
My client offers continuous training and development for all staff, which means the chance to progress, is on offer. This is a great opportunity to gain exposure to various sectors and technologies as well as working within a highly skilled team of consultants.
Interviews are scheduled to take place next week and next! For more information Contact Carlie Devlin on [Telephone number removed]
or email Click here to contact this recruiter