DV Cleared Technical Security Authority
17th December 2018
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
DV Cleared Technical Security Authority required to join a client based in Basingstoke on a 3 month contract.
You will be responsible for:
* Owning the security design, balancing the customer's business and commercial requirements with security needs
* Identifying, designing and delivering a security strategy for architecture and security enforcing controls
* Advising on the approach to auditing to ensure it meets the requirements of high-classification solutions
* Developing the security assurance case for high-classification solutions.
* Representing the organisation at client and stakeholder meetings
* Supporting the CTO and Lead IA architect for the Programme security
* Providing subcontract management of security assurance testing.
Mandatory Skills Required:
* Experience of designing and developing securable architectures for high-classification systems
* Extensive knowledge of Windows Server, VMWare and Active Directory and their optimisation for security
* Experience of assuring high classification systems, management of security and assurance testing
* Experience of risk methodologies, particularly IS1 and 2
* Good technical understanding of security enforcing mechanisms (e.g. PKI, Crypto, Firewalls etc.) and their implementation in securable architectures
* Experience of gaining HMG system accreditations in accordance with JSP440 and JSP604
Desirable Skills Required:
* Senior CCP in SIRA or Architect roles
* Relevant industry certification such as CISSP, SIO27001
* Interfacing with NCSC
* Knowledge of Good Practice Guides and Architectural Patterns
Suitable candidates must ideally hold active DV clearance or be willing and eligible to undergo security clearance checks.