Cyber Security Analyst
||17th December 2018
Cyber Security Analyst - Nottingham- Financial Services - Competitive Salary + Excellent benefits
An excellent opportunity has arisen for an experienced Cyber Security Analyst to join an established team within a globally recognised blue-chip organisation. Reporting into the Senior Security Director, the successful Cyber Security Analyst will be instrumental in supporting the implementation of the assessment framework including process models, collaboration, implementation and maintaining information including the completion of status updates and reports and partnering across the enterprise.
* Maintain the Performance Measurement of Cyber Security framework aligned to NIST to assess maturity to goals and benchmarks
* Data gathering and analysis to prepare business cases which enhance the maturity of the Security and Risk function
* Build and maintain relations with key stakeholders
* Work with other areas of the business to ensure success of strategic initiatives and integration of business cases and operational plans
* Ensure the successful delivery of management reporting and related activities including validation analysis and presentation
* Additional activities as defined by senior leadership
* Commercial experience of IT governance or process improvement, ideally from large technology companies or organisations with complex IT environments
* Understanding of NIST & ISO27001
* Strong team player with ability to execute in a global, matrix structure
* Awareness of industry trends and developments
* Ideally, you will be CISSP, CISA or ITIL Certified
Please note, to be considered for the Cyber Security Analyst position, you must have unrestricted authorisation to work in the United Kingdom and you must be willing to submit to a background investigation, including verification of past employment, criminal history and educational background.
For more information on this position please forward your CV now.
Cyber Security Analyst - Nottingham - Financial Services - Competitive Salary + Excellent benefits