Solution Architect - Oracle Retail
||17th December 2018
Solution Architect - Oracle Retail Implementation to be based in Bracknell on an initial 6 Month contract. Experienced Solution Architect who has full lifecycle implantation of Oracle RMS.
Job Title - Solution Architect - Oracle Retail
Location - Bracknell
Duration - 6 Months
You will be joining as one of the lead Architect on the Merch Ops programme.
* We are looking for a Solution Architect having knowledge and experience of Oracle RMS and its integration with host of customer specific legacy systems.
* This role has to work closely with customer Enterprise architecture team, Integration, Data Migration, Infrastructure and Testing teams in architecting a solution for RMS implementation.
* RMS Implementation experience is a must
* Experience in working on Oracle Retail Merchandising Solution - Functional & technical
* Technical architecture understanding of the Oracle Retail Merchandising Interfaces - RIB, Batch, ODI
* In depth experience in working on integration with Oracle Retail Merchandising Solution with legacy systems
* Good to have integration architecture experience/understanding in Mainframe, ESB, ETL
* Communication skills - Written and Verbal
* Stakeholder management of Internal and Client stakeholders
Candidates should submit CVs in the first instance. Mike Tripp [Telephone number removed]