Transition Architect - Oracle Retail to be based in Bracknell on an initial 6 Month contract. Experienced Transition Architect with experience working on Oracle Retail Merchandising Solution - Functional & technical.
Job Title - Transition Architect - Oracle Retail
Location - Bracknell
Duration - 6 Months
You will be joining as the lead Transition Architect for Merch Ops.
* Work with over Implementation solution team on the Roll out strategy and come up with cut over strategy
* Work with Legacy team (as-is) and work with to-be solution team to define the transition solution
* Define the transition architecture and provide the roadmap for what Legacy needs to change and what Solution needs to change
* Experience in working on Oracle Retail Merchandising Solution - Functional & technical
* Technical architecture understanding of the Oracle Retail Merchandising Interfaces - RIB, Batch, ODI
* In depth experience in working on integration with Oracle Retail Merchandising Solution with legacy systems
* Good to have integration architecture experience/understanding in Mainframe, ESB, ETL
* Communication skills - Written and Verbal
* Stakeholder management of Internal and Client stakeholders
Candidates should submit CVs in the first instance. Mike Tripp [Telephone number removed]