IT Security Specialist
17th December 2018
£50000 - £55000
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
IT Security Specialist- Leeds- Up to £55K
New and exciting opportunity for a passionate and dedicated IT Security Specialist looking for the next stage in their career.
Our client is a global organisation, looking for an Information Security Specialist with a demonstrable interest in IT Security to join their already talented team based in Leeds.
You will be working in partnership with the IT Infrastructure and Security Manager to deliver on a wide range of technical security projects across all levels of the business ranging from network security to forensics and penetration testing.
Your responsibilities would include:
* Providing subject matter expertise into all areas of IT and Security across the organisation.
* Coordinate, measure and report on the technical aspects of security management
* Ensuring information security requirements are met for all projects across the business.
* Managing and enforcing on compliance with security policies.
* Identify and escalate risks, vulnerabilities, and threats
* Manage the process of gathering, analysing and assessing the current and future threat landscape.
* Definition and development of security control designs including those required to support external regulations.
* Research, evaluate, design and plan the implementation of new or updated information security hardware of software and analyse its impact of the existing environment.
Required skills and experience include:
* Experience of more than one of the following
* Information security frameworks. Namely; PCI/DSS, GDPR, ISO27k
* IDS/IPS, SIEM
* Technical expertise of CISCO products: ASA Firewalls
* Vulnerability Management
* Documentation and Policy creation
* Experience and excellent understanding of working with information security policies and standards
* Risk management process
* Broad understanding and/or experience of information technology stacks including server, networks, client, and security technologies.
* Strong interpersonal skills, strong analytical approach and strong critical thinking approach
* Desirable Qualifications but not essential include CEH, CISM, CISSP, ISO 27001 Lead Implementer, ISO 27001 Lead Auditor
The ideal candidate will be knowledgeable in information security and be accustomed to working with people from technical and non-technical backgrounds. The IT Infrastructure and Security Manager is looking for someone who can work in a very fast-paced busy environment and represent security in all levels of the business. Autonomous progression invested in your growth and development.
Are you the person we're looking for?
Interviews are taking place immediately, send a CV ASAP or to find out more call Elsa on 0161 924 1415