||17th December 2018
||£35,000 - £40,000
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Penetration Tester to join a rapidly growing Cyber Security company based in Stevenage, Hertfordshire. The successful candidate will be responsible for delivering various security penetration testing assessments to a number of clients in different industries, so this role is perfect for someone looking for the next step in their Pen Tester and Security career!
The successful Penetration Tester will be joining a close-knit, high energy team, to perform vulnerability assessments as well as provide technical and non-technical reports. The job will involve liaising with clients, sometimes onsite, to identify their needs and help them protect their key assets from various cyber security risks, therefore outstanding communication skills are a must!
To be considered, the Penetration Tester must not only have good commercial experience gained in this area, but also be focused on providing excellent customer experience, be self-motivated, and have strong attention to detail.
Key skills and experience needed for the Penetration Tester:
* Proven industry experience in application and infrastructure security pen testing is essential
* Have a strong understanding of OWASP, PTES and other penetration testing methodologies
* Ability to program or script in your preferred language
* Relevant security qualifications, such as OCSP or CREST are preferred
* Strong analytical skills and excellent written and verbal communication skills
Salary: £35-40k (depending on experience) + excellent company benefits
Location: Stevenage, Hertfordshire
Penetration Tester: Pen Tester, Cyber Security, OWASP, PTES
Apply now for immediate consideration!
Understanding Recruitment is acting as an agency on behalf of this vacancy.