ERP Support Consultant (NetSuite)
One of the most up and coming Partners within the NetSuite channel, delivering high profile, quality solutions to some of the biggest users within the UK. My client has been delivering recognised solutions a number of years and as such have won awards for the work they do delivering Netsuite solutions. The company can offer unmatched training with the Netsuite platform with true industry experts at hand to support your training and development.
As a Support Consultant, you will work within the NetSuite team liaising with key clients within the channel and supporting Netsuite implementations and upgrades. There will be support from experienced consultants specifically working on NetSuite to up skill you if you don't already have Netsuite based experience. I would be looking for an ERP background (Sage 200, 500, 1000, Sap B1 and Infor as examples) and aptitude as this is what you need you need to cross train effectively and will enable you to build a prosperous and progressive career.
What they're looking for;
* Hands-on experience working with NetSuite or similar ERP/Finance solution
* Background of working within Support/Analyst roles or working within a finance team
* Accountancy qualification, A Level, AAT or similar
* Strong verbal and written communication skills
* Ability to work in a fast paced environment and to strict deadlines
* Enthusiastic about your work
Some of the responsibilities;
* Providing effective 1st and 2nd line support to a large number of NetSuite users
* Assisting with future software implementations and upgrades
* Reviewing and updating existing NetSuite system documentation
* Maintaining professional relationships with customers and clients
To apply, simply submit your CV today; . This is an urgent role and will be filled quickly.
To discuss this opportunity further in complete confidence then please send your CV to Click here to contact this recruiter
Anderson Frank International is the leading ERP recruitment firm in the UK advertising more ERP/NetSuite roles any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the UK and Europe and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the UK and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and ERP jobs are.
Anderson Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.