Business Change Manager - MUST have housing experience
||13th December 2018
||£400 - £450
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
A large Housing Association based London are looking for an experienced Business Change Manager to join the transformation team for a 4-6 month contract.
Day rate: £400-450 MAX
If you have experience with the requirements below please apply to the role. MUST have housing experience.
* Acting as the key business partner to support project and programme managers in delivering comprehensive and integrated business solutions for all departments, responsive to their unique needs and managed through the performance management of current and future transformation programmes and championing the wider business transformation agenda
* Challenging, provoking and coaching service leaders on the ways to successfully embed change and address resulting process/ system/ people issues.
* Driving the raising of the service performance bar and building a strong and rigorous performance culture
* Providing a professional, proactive and commercially focused approach to business transformation delivery and benefits realisation across all departments
* Embracing, championing, role-modelling and upholding the culture, values and behaviours that drive the achievement of the organisation's ambitions and goals
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales