Head of IT - London
||13th December 2018
||£120,000 - £120,000
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Head of IT Risk
£120,000 per annum
I have an opportunity for a Head of IT Risk to join a global insurance business who are adding several key members of staff to their first-line risk team. You will be part of a growing team with complete ownership of the IT Risk across a number of areas and associated assurance activities.
The bank in question is looking for a Head of IT Risk to be part of the refinement and implementation of a new IT Risk Policy. You will be comfortable ensuring that a high standard of work is delivered by your teams and work with COOs/CIOs/CISOs etc. to improve IT Risk Management across the group.
Skills for Head of IT Risk:
* Strong experience in gap analysis of risk policy
* Proven experience as an IT risk manager or consultant for Information Security / IT Risk
* CISA, CISM, CISSP or CRISC certification
* Comfortable dealing with senior stakeholders up to board level
* Strong experience in reviewing and improving IT Risk policies, standards and controls
* Comfortable providing a strategic vision to peers to implement a robust IT risk framework
* Experience having designed and implemented IT Risk Control Assessments and associated Monitoring Plans
* Comfortable dealing with Audit teams (both internal and external)
As the Head of IT Risk, you will be an expert of IT Risk within financial services and be able to grow a team of senior professionals. You will be focused on developing a strong IT Risk Management strategy that you will then implement globally.
This is a great opportunity to join a business who is looking for someone to lead their IT Risk Assurance function and make a sizeable impact on a global business.