||13th December 2018
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Change Manager- London- 3-6 Months.
This role is critical in supporting corporate units to plan and deliver the People Framework Programme successfully, whilst helping us to maintain a brilliant employee experience.
* Supports HR Director/Senior HRBP for the corporate unit to implement and drive through the changes that they need to deliver the People Framework Programme
* Partners with corporate unit to create the overall change story and transition journey for their unit, and then plan and implement the resulting people-related changes for that business
* Works collaboratively across the Corporate Functions HR team, central HR Centres of Expertise, the Internal Communications team, People Framework Programme Teams to effectively deliver change
* Ensures the employee experience is personal, simple and brilliant in execution of change projects
Skills required for the job:
* Change management - understanding of change management and how to support teams to manage and deliver lasting people related change. Demonstrates understanding of change methodologies and ability to tailor and implement effectively
* Influencing - ability to communicate and influence senior stakeholders and HRBPs to support delivery of change. Can quickly establish credibility and respect and build collaborative working relationships
* Problem solving and analytical - strong data and analytical skills and create meaningful insights. Dan identify and manage changes required (Excel skills are useful)
* Communication: ability to shape stories and narrative, strong written and verbal communication skills (PowerPoint skills are useful)
* Stakeholder management - Engage with and directly support Corporate Functions Leadership Team, People Framework Programme Team and interfaces with the corporate change practice
* Creates change and transition plans to implement People Framework and other people related changes (engaging with HRBP, PMO & comms team)
* Delivers change impact assessments and related change plans for projects
* Builds a change narrative and case for change for the corporate unit
* Supports the delivery, preparing, planning and management of consultation and implementation of people into post Supports and equips business leaders and line managers to implement the People Framework Programme
* Ensuring the employee experience is personal, simple and brilliant in execution of the People Framework
* Works collaboratively across the Corporate Functions HR team, central HR Centres of Expertise, the Internal Communications team and other Corporate Function teams to enable change to be delivered
* Developing and maintaining project plans, progress reporting and PMO, tracking risks and dependencies where required for specific projects