Senior AX Project/Change Manager - MS Dynamics AX- (£65 000 to £75 000) - Bath - Full Time
Senior AX Project/Change Manager
Job Description Senior AX Project/Change Manager
A Senior AX Project/Change Manager in the Bath area is needed to work for a Global Leading Retailer on multi complex and interesting projects. My client is currently in the process of an AX 2012 R3 implementation with the goal of moving to D365 in 2019. This would a great opportunity for someone who is looking to be involved in a massive D365 implementation from the start. My client prides themselves on their investments in the latest cutting edge technologies and their employees as they look to give all their employees the opportunity to work in an outstanding environment, have progression and the opportunity to achieve great rewards. As stated before, my client are currently going through an AX 2012 implementation and have set aside a large training fund when they move towards D365. My client will consider applicants working anywhere within the UK.
Roles and Responsibilities for the Senior AX Project/Change Manager
* To lead the technical delivery and management of business change
* To lead a team of Microsoft Dynamics professionals and manage the end-to-end implementation of multiple solutions.
* Understanding business needs and strategies.
* Be the go to individual for the for all project requirements.
* Identify gaps within the business.
* Gather requirements and lead implementations.
Requirements for the Senior AX Project/Change Manager
* Previous experience as a Project/Change Manager
* Experience and knowledge with ERP's. Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics AX and D365 is a bonus
* PRINCE 2 qualified
* Worked on multiple implementation, migration and transformation projects.
Benefits for the Senior AX Project/Change Manager
* Great base salary with executive benefits. These benefits include:
* Bonus (10% - 15%)
* Medical Aid
* Car allowance
* Laptop and mobile phone
* 25 holidays plus bank holidays
* Remote Working
My client is interviewing now, so apply today in order not miss out. To discuss the position and any other opportunities, please call Chris Clark on [Telephone number removed]
, or alternatively email your CV to Click here to contact this recruiter
Nigel Frank International is the leading Microsoft recruitment firm in the UK, advertising more Dynamics jobs than any of its rivals. We deal with both Microsoft Partners and End Users worldwide, and we have never had more live AX dynamics jobs on the market, than at this moment in time. By specialising solely in placing candidates in the Dynamics AX market, I have built an unparalleled understanding of where the best opportunities in Microsoft Dynamics AX can be found