DV Delivery Manager
12th December 2018
£400 - £430
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
DV Cleared Delivery Manager to be based in London on an initial 6 Month contract. Experienced Delivery Manager to work on the delivery of large complex IT and Business Change Projects. Ideal candidate will hold DV Clearance or at a minimum be eligible to obtain.
Job Title - DV Cleared Delivery Manager
Location - Basingstoke
Duration - 6 Months
An exciting opportunity has been created for an experienced Delivery Manager to become a key member of a growing delivery team within Change Capability. The candidate will have experience in the delivery of large complex IT and Business Change Projects. Developing strategy, requirements validation and managing diverse teams in a multi-stakeholder, complex environment are essential attributes. Delivering on our commitments is key. Must have a proven record in building strong teams and maintaining motivation in a matrix organisation.
Delivery experience required through the application of structured methodologies such as PRINCE2, MSP, Agile and Waterfall.
Financial management experience is also essential, so the candidate will be required to demonstrate where they have held budget and earned value responsibility. Customer stakeholder relationships are extremely important, to ensure that business benefits are realized and so that their expectations are continually maintained. Again, candidates need to demonstrate this experience.
Apply those skills to:
* The application of a broad range of technologies, in particular Cloud based technologies such as Azure and vMWARE, in order to deliver solutions to the Customer.
* Being responsible for the delivery of end to end infrastructure projects and application upgrades within a field of expertise.
* Management of 3rd party stakeholders and long lead time dependencies.
Core Skills and Experience
* Typically, 10+years' experience in Delivery / Programme / Project Management.
* Holds current Professional Project Management Certification (APM, MSP, PRINCE2, ITIL v3).
* Public sector experience.
* Matrix management of 10+ individuals.
* Financial management experience and budget responsibility.
* Customer presentation skills.
* Stakeholder management across different organisations
* Security clearance preferred.
* Working on a variety of concurrent projects and influencing priorities where applicable.
* Proposal writing and an awareness of contractual processes.
* Negotiating skills.
* Overall responsibility for the delivery of projects adhering to cost, schedule milestones and quality.
* Responsible for Client satisfaction within Change Capability in their respective portfolio of projects
* Overall ownership of the production and Quality Assurance of the proposals, and change requests assigned to them.
* Timely Status reporting on their project portfolio
* Responsible for addressing priority conflicts and resource constraints. Ensure project dependencies are managed and any risks associated are communicated in a timely manner.
* Escalation point for the mitigation of risks and issues where required.
* Overall responsibility for ensuring appropriate planning, management and MI on all projects assigned, including financial reporting.
* Manage stakeholder relationships, and the ability to grow the business through project change requests, and harvesting new opportunities.
* Ability to communicate at all levels.
* Management of 3rd party relationships,
* Mentor and actively encourage skills development of project team members.
Candidates should submit CVs in the first instance. Mike Tripp 0161 924 3631