Junior Design Engineer (Structural / Civil)
||Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd
||11th December 2018
||Life Assurance, Health Plan, Training
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Excellent Salary + Life Assurance + Health Plan + Training + Progression + Company benefits
Are you a Junior Design Engineer with a background in Structural or Civil Engineering looking to work for an industry leading organisation on a variety of interesting projects?
On offer is the opportunity for you to work within a design office with a professional team of skilled civil and structural design engineers.
Through innovation and quality the company are at the forefront of their industry. They will provide you with a unique opportunity to progress with the business and gain unrivalled continuous training.
The ideal candidate will have a Degree, HNC or HND in Civil or Structural Engineering and experience inside the industry is an advantage.
- Designing structural supports using AutoCAD - mainly focusing on steel
- Project design, estimation and planning
- Long-term role with an industry leader
- Civil or Structural or similar qualification (degree or HND or HNC or similar qualifications)
- Previous experience in a design role
- Experience with AutoCAD is desirable
To apply for this role or be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact William Lang-Whiston at Rise Technical Recruitment.