This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
The client services team are on hand for every customer that wishes to use or does use the TradeIX Platform to ensure they get the most out of it. At TradeIX we want every installation of our platform to deliver the best possible results at every customer, without exception. We help our customers through every step.
You must be an exceptional planner, organiser and people person. You get how to make things happen in a large organisation and take pleasure in efficient solutions. If this is you, we should talk.
- Implementation analysis / client requirements management
- Managing rollout, training users, troubleshooting & supporting clients
- Helping customers make the most of the solution
- Owning and sharing client KPIs
- Developing in-depth product and solution knowledge
- Designing transformative plans to use the TradeIX platform better
- Liaising with our product and engineering team so we’re always building what’s best for our customers
- Commissioning work with new customers
- Enterprise System implementation background a must
- Personable and tenacious in equal measure
- Exceptional reasoning skills
- Continuous improvement experience
- You must be able to understand the technical side of what we do
You will have a direct effect on what we do and how we do it. We’re a small team with flexible working - there is travel in this role and you’ll be based in London or on-site with clients.
Start Up / Scale Up Experience
Deals with ambiguity
Caring / Positive Conflict / Challenge Status Quo Competitiveness
Passion & Energy
Ownership & Responsibility
Resourceful / Scrappiness / Makes resources go further
- Basic Salary: [TBD]
- Variable comp: [TBD]
- Share Option grant of [TBD] under the ESOP program