C# Algorithm Developer
||Michael Bailey Associates
For a client of ours in the manufacturing industry we are looking for a C# Algorithm Developer!
Within business line Applications the software groups address the area of complex machine algorithms software. You will be end-to-end responsible for realization of software in C# . This is done using a scrum/Agile way of working.
In this position you are a member of the Application group. This group addresses implementation of the complex machine algorithms. Your eagerness to experience the fit of our solutions at the customer makes you willing to use opportunities to travel.
As a Software Developer you will act as fast learning software professional, and contribute to software realization using a disciplined agile/scrum based way of working. You apply software engineering practices such as requirements engineering (user story definition), object oriented analysis and design, implementation in C#, testing, and integration in the software platform.
* Act as scrum team member
* Demonstrate end-to-end ownership for feature/story based software engineering
* Align specifications with stakeholders in the function team and the software platform lead
* Secure both software and product quality
* Ensure adequate fit of software deliverables in the software platform
* Software realization, including design, testing and documentation
* Act as buddy in pair-programming
* Contribute to continuous improvement of our Agile software development for the software department as a whole
* Transfer knowledge to colleagues in both D&E and sectors supporting operations (e.g. Customer support)
BSc or MSc in computer science, informatics, mathematics, physics, or electronics.
* 5 years in object oriented development of technical software for high-tech equipment
* 2 years of experience with Agile/scrum. Extensive experience with pair programming is a pro
* 3 years of experience with C#
* Up to date knowledge of and experience with recent versions of the .NET framework
* Preferably have already some previous experience with SEMI standard interfaces such as SECS
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.