Senior Project Manager IT and Change Dublin
||Dublin City Centre
Our client, a successful and leading company in their space have a new opportunity for an experienced Project Manager to join their team on a permanent basis.
The successful candidate will be responsible for business change and IT delivery projects and will have full responsibility for the successful completion of complex projects ensuring that sound project management disciplines are implemented including project scope, quality, change control, risk management, resources, costs and budget as well as stakeholder management.
The ideal candidate will offer the following experience and qualifications:
* Minimum 5 years project management experience including working with business/IT teams delivering business and IT change projects
* Proven project management skills, with a focus on successful management of complex technical and business change projects
* Strong team leadership skills with ability to inspire and motivate diverse team.
* Outstanding people and relationship building skills
* Proven track record of achievements, leadership and innovation
* Experience of structured delivery methodologies covering all aspects of change lifecycle
* Experience in dealing with diverse stakeholder groups in business and IT settings
* Sound technical knowledge of IT systems, dependencies and data flows
* Computer Science or related Degree/Masters qualification
If this role is if interest and you would like to set up a call to discuss please forward an up-to-date CV for review. I will be in touch with shortlisted candidates today and tomorrow.
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales