Finance Business Partner
4th December 2018
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Commercial Finance Business Partner - Contract
Client currently has an urgent assignment on behalf of a leading Financial Services provider looking to appoint a Commercial Finance Business Partner for a 6-month contract. This is an exciting opportunity to work on several projects across the business alongside the senior leadership team.
* Finance business partnering across the business, building and developing relationships with the senior management team;
* Co-ordinate and manage the strategic planning process, delivering the plan to senior management and providing insight on company performance;
* Develop a new finance reporting suite for both financial and KPI measures to provide regular feedback to senior management;
* Take ownership of the month-end close process, management reporting and KPI analysis activity, acting as the key Finance contact for the business.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a commercially astute finance business partner to join a "start-up" environment within a well-established business.
Skills and experience required:
* Qualified accountant (CIMA/ACCA/ACA);
* Finance business partnering experience;
* Excellent financial modelling, strategic and financial planning experience;
* Recently worked within Financial Services, preferably within Insurance.
Keywords: finance business partner, finance manager, commercial finance, commercial finance manager, financial planning, commercial strategy, financial analysis