Business Analyst, IT, HRIS, CBD Sydney, 700-800 Daily rate
My client, a large organisation within the CBD, are currently recruiting for a Business Analyst for a contract role lasting a minimum of 6 months. The company is looking for an experienced Business Analyst to assist their firm with a large SAP Success Factors project.
The project is going to be focused around the areas of Onboarding, Recruitment and Employee Central.
Below are the requirements to be considered for the position:
* Experience with implementing HRIS programs as a Business Analyst.
* Experience with documenting stakeholder requirements, running workshops and process mapping as a Business Analyst.
* Ability to engage stakeholders well and outgoing/optimistic attitude.
* Effective communication and engagement skills.
The below skill-sets/experience are favourable for the position:
* Experience as a Business Analyst working with Success Factors or alternatively with similar HRIS systems such as Kronos, Chris 21 or Workday.
* Experience with both the Agile and Waterfall methodologies as a Business Analyst.
My client is looking for someone who is energetic and can engage in several projects to ensure that the stakeholders needs are met. A Business Analyst who is able to communicate effectively and positively in a changing and fast paced environment will be preferred.
Ideally the candidate would be able to start before Christmas but they are open to someone to start in early January.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit our website.
Award Winner for:
Best Medium Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2018
Training & Development Initiative of the Year by Recruitment International 2018