SQL Server Developer - Social Messaging Platform - London
Dawson & Walsh
3rd December 2018
£40000 - £65000
ASAP / Notice Period
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
SQL Server Developer (Database, T-SQL, Stored Procedures, SSIS, SSRS, SSAS, SQL Server 2016, Urgent)
In 2012 our client launched a social messaging platform that has been taking the US by storm. After an extremely successful period our client has decided to hop across the Atlantic, in a bid to expand their sphere of influence and take up a firm foothold in the UK and European markets.
A number of new offices are being opened in the UK and our client is looking for talented, enthusiastic and passionate SQL Server Developer to bring their product to these new markets and help enhance this already successful company!
SQL Server Developer applicants should have experience of: SQL Server 2014, T-SQL and stored procedures. Our client can provide you with training into: SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS), SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS), SQL Server Analysis Services (SSAS) and business intelligence / data warehouse technologies.
All positions come with the following benefits:
* Stock worth £99'000. The stock would be in their parent company (a multi-billion dollar company). You would be able to sell up to a third of your stock per year which would therefore be worth £33'000 per year to you.
* 30 days holiday (plus 8 UK Bank Holidays).
* Flexible working hours
* An early finish on Fridays that fall in the months of June, July and August.
* £10'000 training allowance including attendance of Microsoft events and conferences.
* 4 days a month innovative time.
* Free gym membership including yoga sessions.
* Summer BBQs.
* Birthday bonus package - including time off work on your birthday, dinner at a top restaurant or a paid day trip to a European destination.
To apply for this position please send your CV to Henry Morgan at Dawson & Walsh.
(SQL Server Developer, Database, T-SQL, Stored Procedures, SSIS, SSRS, SSAS, SQL Server 2016, Analyst Programmer, Engineer, Architect, Consultant, SQL Server Developer)