Programme Manager / Director (Apps & Wearables Programme)
30th November 2018
£550 - £600
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Programme Manager / Director (Apps & Wearables Programme), Government Digital. GDS, NHS, Health, Public Sector, Apps, Applications, Wearable Technology, Project Manager, Prince2, MSP, Jira, Leeds, North East, Head Of, Senior, Strategy, Strategic,
Lead the high profile Apps and Wearables programme in, ensuring it delivers and meets all its commitments. Ensuring all outcomes and deliverables in the programme are met using scaled agile delivery methodologies. Lead production and maintenance of delivery and implementation roadmap.
Specialist will work with a range of people, Apps and Wearable programme team; other programme heads across the Empowering the Person Portfolio; external stakeholders including senior individuals in government.
The specialist will be heading up the Apps and Wearables programme.
* Lead on apps programme ensuring deliverables are met.
* Lead production and maintenance of delivery and implementation roadmap, plan, backlog, velocity and quality tracking artefacts, ensuring all product, delivery and dependency commitments.
* Work with stakeholders and commissioners to ensure programme strategy and outcomes are aligned with strategic and commissioning perspectives.
* Ensure governance assurance & approvals compliance.
* Manage programme finances.
* Work with commercial colleagues to ensure the programme maintains a clear demand pipeline.
* Build the team using a mix of methods including permanent, temporary and outcome sourcing,
Key Skills / Experience
* Minimum 5 years' experience managing complex Government Digital Service projects and programmes with evidence of working in an App environment
* Experience of client-side digital delivery management in the health sector
* Proven ability delivering large scale agile projects with experience of organisational design and change management
* Experience in setting up an agile delivery environment for multidisciplinary teams
* Understanding of user centred service design practices, Government Digital Service Standards and the assessment process
* Experience in leading a collaborative, dynamic planning process - prioritising the work that needs to be done against the capacity and capability of multidisciplinary teams
* Able to be articulate and credible at a very senior level, delivering accurate reporting as to the current state of play with regard to the delivery of the service
* Experience in monitoring, managing and reporting finances on multi-million Pound projects
* Experience in supporting procurement and commercial management functions to source required outcomes
* Strong negotiation skills and the ability to influence external partners, suppliers, stakeholders and customers to secure mutually beneficial outcomes
Experience of using Jira in complex programmes