Role: Oracle developer
Duration: 6 months (opportunity to extend, other contractors have been regularly extended here)
Start Date: Open to notice periods.
Location: Cork city
Type: Daily rate
X-Factor: Opportunity to gain a long running contract in a well known Financial Services company. Work life balance was highlighted several times, possibility of remote work for extension onwards and this company will build and benefit your profile.
Company and project: This is a large well known Financial Services company, an established senior developer left and need to fill in the gap to help with various backend projects. You will be joining a large team of over 20 with a contractor friendly workplace with 6+ contractors already on this team.
Day to day:
* Defining application requirements with business customers.
* Design and build applications based on business criteria.
* Participate in Software Development projects.
* Deliver support to business users.
* May assist in development of software technical documentation.
* Mentor and train junior members of the team.
Skills/Experience: 4 years+ experience delivering solutions, working with:
* PL/SQL (10g or 11g or 12c)
* Knowledge of database design and modelling.
* Experience with the full development lifecycle
* Oracle certification
* Rest APIs, Node.js, JSON
* It's a 1 round interview process (could be phone, skype or face to face)
NOTE: You must be an EU resident or have a valid STAMP 4 for visa to qualify for this Oracle developer role in Cork. Given the tight internal business deadline on this project, and the timescales involved in processing work card/permit applications, regrettably we will not be offering work permit sponsorship for this Oracle developer role.
*** Please pass this information onto any friend / colleague who may be interested***.
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales