Information Security Consultant
A full-time role with a truly international flavour, as you’ll be directly engaging with our teams in Germany and Austria. There’s also the potential to travel to other countries when required.
Who we’re looking for:
As an Information Security Consultant with us, your primary responsibility will be to manage security incidents. So, your previous experience in client-facing scenarios, allied with your confident domain knowledge of information security, will put you in a good position to be successful in the role.
Getting to know us:
Here at Worldline, we’re number one in Europe when it comes to providing transactional services to energise commerce, consolidate payment processing and enhancing consumer digital engagement beyond payment. And although we’re a part of Atos, we’re only a 10th of the size, so you’ll have more influence over everyday processes and ways of working.
Worldline RBU B is comprised of:
• All Worldline divisions (Merchant Services, Mobility & e-Transactional Services and Financial Services) in the UK&I at various Atos offices
• The Mobility & e-Transactional Services division in Germany and CEE at Worldline offices in Aachen (Germany) and Vienna (Austria)
• The global Industrial IoT shared centre in Germany at Worldline offices in Sindelfingen and Konstanz
• Approximately 800 employees (500 UK, 300 Germany and CEE) and over 40 products and services
Your daily responsibilities include:
• Responding rapidly to suspected or actual security incidents and managing recovery
• Investigating security incidents, producing reports, presenting findings, making and managing remedial action recommendations, identifying root cause and managing activities to prevent recurrence
• Identifying potential security incident scenarios, developing response plans and managing response plan rehearsals with the wider teams
• Collaborating with other security teams within the Atos group, including Big Data Security (BDS) and Group Security
• Assisting with Patch and Vulnerability Management, and security risk management by performing product and service risk assessment or onsite audits
• Maintaining the system administrator approval process and the baseline of employees with this level access
We provide CISSP and CISM training through our e-learning programme.
Skills we need:
• Experience in security incident management (or expert working knowledge of service incident management), including liaising with customers and internal teams to successfully manage incident response and recovery
• Relevant security certification (e.g. CISSP, CISM, ISO27001 etc.), or confidence in your ability to demonstrate equivalent security domain knowledge
Skills we’d like:
• Fluency in German
Your personal strengths:
• A strong investigator who’s determined to get to the cause of any incident
• A confident communicator with good written and oral skills
• A good team player who collaborates well to deliver results
More reasons to join us
You can look forward to a fantastic range of benefits, including: a rewarding salary, 25 days annual leave, private medical insurance, an attractive stakeholder pension scheme, plus many more. We also operate a flexible benefits scheme, allowing you to purchase discounted products and services.
What’s more, we recognise that our success comes from strong skills, new ideas, diverse points of view and the energy of all members of our team. As such, we live by a guiding principle, "Build your career and grow with us”, which underpins our commitment to ensuring you get the right development and career opportunities for your potential to flourish.
How to apply
Confident this sounds like you? Please click APPLY to complete our online application form and attach your CV in either Word, rtf or text format.
Atos does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, sex, age, disability or sexual orientation. All recruitment decisions are based solely on qualifications, skills, knowledge, experience and relevant business requirements.
We are committed to making reasonable adjustments to the application process for people with disabilities.