Project Controls Manager (SC Cleared)
||£400 - £460
Project Controls Manager (Active SC Clearance), Project Controls Lead, Senior Project Controls Manager, Senior Project Controls Lead, Project Controls Consultant, Project Controls Specialist, Project Controls, Reporting, Governance, Stakeholder Management, Microsoft Enterprise Project Management Solution, SharePoint, Defence, Central Government, Public Sector, SC Clearance, SC Cleared, Security Clearance, Security Cleared
Project Controls Manager, Active SC Clearance Essential, 12+6 Months, Corsham
You will lead the team as the Microsoft Project SME within our Defence client based in Corsham, imparting knowledge and introducing processes / best practice into a reshaping team delivering capability into multiple areas.
This is an exciting opportunity for a SC Cleared specialist to be part of an organisation working differently to the rest of wider organisation as our team are a dynamic and forward leaning organisation. They are implementing and showcasing a change of approach with organisational structure and are implementing AGILE into both project management and the technical space.
The Project Controls Manager will provide:
* Providing evidence to support robust governance/reporting ensuring consistent regular submissions
* Ensuring Risk and Resource adjusted plans are produced and provide evidence for decision making.
* Identifying shortfalls in resources utilising technical and project management staff.
* Production of reporting detail on status and quality of project plans on a monthly basis.
* Effective planning and scheduling. Monitoring and development of delivery schedule.
* Maintaining quality of schedule to meet policy standards.
* Support to timely business/commitment case generation.
* Effective stakeholder management and documentation as required.
* Proven experience in working within a programme of similar size and complexity
* Expert level user of Microsoft Enterprise Project Management solution with experience of managing programme dependencies, baselining and tracking
* Scrum Master; managing and running Sprint ceremonies including daily stand ups, planning meetings, showcases and retrospectives
* Workshopping; ability to lead small to medium sized groups of stakeholders to extract relevant schedule information to feed into schedules
* The ability to work under pressure and adhere to challenging timescales
* Proven organisational skills
* Strong analytical skills
* Excellent communication skills
* Reporting; ability to gather, analyse and present accurate, consistent messages to senior management boards
* Experience in liaising with industry partners
* Experience of dealing with remote groups of stakeholders and managing expectations and communications between disparate groups
* Experience in working in a large scale change programme
* Ability to understand programme objectives and proactively link these to scheduling and risk management functions
* IT literate, with experience of Microsoft Office 365 including SharePoint
* Working within Defence / Public Sector
* Working with an AGILE environment