Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd
28th November 2018
£45000 - £55000
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
£45'000-£55'000 + Project work + Pension + Healthcare + Holiday + Life assurance+ Eye care
Do you have a CCNA or CCNP and looking for end to end project delivery work for an expanding but close knit MSP who will expose you to the latest and greatest technologies?
Opportunity for someone looking for technically interesting work whilst having the chance to share your knowledge and mentor 2nd line support engineers once every 3 months!
Established for over 33 years, our client specialise in proving IT and telecom managed service to a wide range of customers across the UK. Priding themselves on their culture and outlook, this is a friendly but ambitious business that is passionate about progression but understands the importance for retaining their small company family feel culture.
As a 3rd line Implementation consultant, you will be responsible for designing and implementing systems, building infrastructure, and problem solving across I wide range on environments. Key areas will include; Networking, Windows server 12/16, TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, scripting (PowerShell), Citrix, exchange, office 365, active director, Azure, Cisco switch / firewalls, windows operating systems 7-10. Once every 3 months for 2 weeks you will mentor and help 2nd line to encourage career and personal progression!
This is the perfect opportunity for someone who loves IT infrastructure but is keen to skills share, mentor and help others!
* Infrastructure implementation consultant
* Networking, Cisco, TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, Cisco switches / firewalls, Citrix,
* Windows server, exchange, Office 365, Windows, active directory
* Scripting (PowerShell),
* Once every 3 months for 2 weeks you will mentor and help 2nd line to encourage career progression
* End to end project delivery and implementation in an MSP environment
*Exposure to new technology and the chance for you to technical develop
* CCNA or CCNP qualified
* Cisco experience
* Strong network experience
* Strong 3rd line / Infrastructure support experience
* Windows server / Exchange / Windows
* Citrix experience
* Ideally Azure technology experience
*strong communicator and happy to share skills and mentor occasionally
*Passionate about new technology and project work
If you would like to apply for this role or to hear more, please click apply!