28th November 2018
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Test Analyst wanted
up to £32,000 plus benefits
Full time, permanent role
Our story is a great one and we love to share it! We are the largest software platform provider to the life and pensions industry in the UK and Ireland.
It is the most exciting time to come on board. We are expanding and looking for bright, enthusiastic shiny stars to help us continue our success through all chapters…… and that is where you come in!!
The Next Chapter
We have all the Scrum basics in place and are now looking for a highly motivated Agile Tester to work in one the feature teams.
The star of this chapter is going to be you, an enthusiastic Agile Tester, who will work in close collaboration with your scrum team, business stakeholders and users to deliver valuable and high quality software to our customers.
Your priorities will be focused around three key areas:
- You’ll be the main port of call within your team, for both manual and automated testing using Gherkin syntax and our Cucumber framework
- You’ll educate and coach your team on all things testing
- You’ll actively participate in team ceremonies inspecting and adapting the work the team is doing, ensuring both the team and our products continuously improve
- You’ll represent the customer by designing the most relevant end to end user scenarios in test plans and automation
- You’ll support us in the design, development and testing of software to high standards, using insight from current and new testing technologies
- You’ll contribute to the vision of the testing team and help design and promote a test strategy and processes to support it
- You’ll contribute to coaching the business on topics you have knowledge in, bringing insight and viewpoints
- You’ll have a passion and drive for your own development
- You’ll be a strong communicator, able to communicate with your team and the business both verbally and in writing
- You’ll be able to analyse anything and have a keen eye for detail
Are you our next Star?
Our story is built on your success, and your success does not go unnoticed! Alongside our generous benefits package we recognise and reward high performance and encourage an open and honest working environment. We will support you through every new chapter of your story with us.
Ready to audition?! Please apply today!
During our application process we collect and store your personal information. Further information on the data we collect, how it is used and who this is shared with can be found in our privacy notice: https://www.aquilaheywood.co.uk/home/privacy-policy.html