Project Manager - Hampshire
||£60,000 - £60,000
£60,000 per annum
The Project Manager will be required to make sure that project objectives, scope, cost, benefits and the associated benefit realisation plans are carefully defined. The Project Manager will take responsibility for the overall progress of the project, monitor, review and report on all indicators. The Insurance provider are needing a Project Manager to manage and maintain the project plans to support the activity, resources and inter dependencies throughout the lifecycle of the project. The Project Manager should have excellent communications and stakeholder management skills and proven experience in delivering medium scale projects.
The organisation is looking for a Project Manager who has a successful track history of delivering across functional projects.
The required skills for this Project Manager:
* 5+ years of Project Management experience
* Extensive experience in delivering medium scale projects through the full life-cycle
* Significant experience in leading teams in matrix management environments
* Excellent analytical, interpersonal and prioritisation skills
* Excellent stakeholder management skills
* Proven ability to motivate self and team
* Experience in communicating and presenting to the senior management
This is an exciting opportunity for a Project Manager to join a growing Insurance provider who are going through extensive transformational change and building a new business function.
If this sounds like something of interest do send your CV to
Permanent, £60,000 per annum