Project Manager (Mechanical / Engineering)
||Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd
||£22 - £27
Are you a Project Manager from a Mechanical background with prior experience working in such industries as Oil & Gas, Energy, Utilities and Power etc.? Are you looking for an immediately available, days based contract role with a leading company within the Oil & Gas sector?
The company are a major contractor and project manager who specialise in some exciting industry fields and challenging sectors.
The ideal candidate should come from a Mechanical background and have prior Project management experience.
You will be responsible for direction and manage project development from sales to production, Define project scope, goals and deliverables that support business goals in collaboration with senior management and stakeholders & much more.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Project Manager who comes from a Mechanical background looking to enjoy a long term, days based contract role.
I am working with my client on an exclusive basis, if you want to be considered for this role then please apply.
* Communicate project expectations to team members and customers in a timely and clear fashion
* Manage changes in project scope, identify potential crises and devise contingency plans
* Develop and deliver progress reports, proposals, requirements documentation and presentations
* Experience in a project management capacity, including all aspects of process development and execution
* Project Manager with proven project management experience within the Engineering sector
* Wanting an immediately available days based, long term contract role
Michael Morris - Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd - RTR75680