||27th November 2018
||£50000 - £65000
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
We are currently looking for Business Architects to help support our growing Group Change function. We are looking to develop a Company (Enterprise) level vision and blueprints to guide change activities and as such required Business Architects to develop these enterprise level blueprints to ensure future development activities are built in line with these plans. Sound like the challenge you are looking for, then please read on for more info...
Aligning strategic goals and objectives with decisions regarding products and services, partners and suppliers, capabilities and key business and IT initiatives you will be supporting senior managers and liaising with relevant stakeholders to support an effective transition to the target business environment. Some key responsibilities will be:
• Building the strategic enterprise business architecture, shaping the design architecture of the organisation based on strategic business and operating models. Applying architectural principles to business solutions.
• Engaging with senior stakeholders to scope and shape the change portfolio in line with strategic objectives. Using techniques to promote a common understanding of the current business architecture and the changes required to achieve organisational goals.
• Creating a link between the IT architecture and business process management by aligning company goals with business operations. Partner with IT architecture team in developing an IT framework that aligns with the business plan.
• Developing principles, strategies and frameworks to manage and govern approach to business architecture activity. Govern business change against agreed principles, policies and standards.
You’ll enjoy working within a solutions-driven, people-focused organisation.
• You’ll have a can-do attitude and work well both independently and as part of a team and be aligned with our values of Creating Simplicity, Keeping Promises and Showing Compassion.
• You'll have a strong understanding of architectural principles. Familiarity with Business Architecture in a complex business, preferably financial services.
• You'll have experience in delivering change within programmes and projects and in modelling business processes using a variety of tools and techniques.
• You'll have previous experience in planning and deploying business and IT initiatives in business transformations.
• You'll have experience of working on robust scalable solutions involving multiple business areas, information sources and IT solutions.
• You'll preferably have an Architecture related qualification (e.g. TOGAF, Business Architecture Guild, BCS Zachman).
B&CE is an equal opportunities employer. We believe everyone has the right to be treated fairly, with dignity and respect. We are committed to treating all our people (and all who apply for a role at B&CE) equally.