Oracle HCM Consultant- Warsaw. Apply today!
Oracle EBS / Cloud / Fusion Consultant- Warsaw. A job opportunity you were looking for.
This international company will take you on a journey of working in a stimulating environment of thriving business, working with cutting- edge technologies and a team of the best specialists on the market. Every journey starts with a one step. Are you ready to take it?
The company I am working with is dedicated to its partners and employees. As an Oracle specialist you will be working on international projects for some of the best companies in the world.
On a daily basis you will:
* Create, apply and integrate designs in the course of pre- sales and sales
* Work on business development possibilities
* Work on innovative projects, accompanying pre- sales processes ( Request for Information support) as well as sales processes (Request for Proposal Support)
* Shape delivery approach
* Work on effort estimates
* Work with primary lifecycle stages on international, big-scale projects
* Implement requirements analysis, come up with new solutions to business problems, provide expertise
* Lead processes of analysis and design
* Lead Oracle transformation within various modules, like HCM, FEPM, Finance, CRM, Supply Chain, using Oracle's Cloud (SaaS, PaaS and IaaS)
For this role you will:
* Have good developer experience and background in Oracle Systems
* Have experience within one of these industries: Live Science, Logistics, Supply Chain, Consumer Goods, Automotive, Hospitality, Retail
* Have good understanding of Oracle Solutions, for example EPM Cloud, ERP Cloud, EBS, Oracle SCM, Oracle HCM Cloud, Oracle IPM Cloud, and good implementation methodology,
* Have experience of working with C-level clients
* Be confident user of English language (spoken and written)
* Have outstanding communication skills,
* Be willing to work in international teams
What we offer:
* Attractive salary,
* Permanent contract
* Certifications and professional training
* Possibility of growth in a renowned, international company
* Strong, productive work environment
* Private healthcare,
* Life insurance,
* Sports card
Washington Frank is a trusted recruitment partner that has built a strong track record of delivering permanent and freelance ERP resources into a very diverse range of businesses across the entire ERP project life-cycle. By following the mission of the company, which is to place more professionals with businesses looking for ERP resources than any other organization, we provide all the ERP job seekers around the world with the broadest range of jobs available in the marketplace and supply employers with top candidates in an ethical, professional and trustworthy manner.
Any candidate that matches closely to this criteria and is interested is welcome to contact me by e-mail on Click here to contact this recruiter
or phone +44 (0)191 917 4117.