SAP FICO Functional Consultant
SAP FICO Functional Consultant - 12 month - Sunbury
My client is looking for an SAP FICO Functional Consultant to join their multinational technology company.
* FICO Functional resource with strong knowledge on SAP FI data as a part of a larger Data Service line deployment schedule. Should be an excellent team player with communication skills to liaise delivery tasks across US, EU and offshore team in India.
* Good grasp on SAP FI, CO and Fixed Assets functionality
* Multiple implementations of full life cycle projects is a plus; especially projects migrating legacy systems to SAP
* Create/update Data Conversion Sheets (DCS) which hold the data mapping rules between legacy data elements and GFT SAP data elements to be used by Informatica team on the PSCM side.
* Create/update functional and technical specifications, by liaising with the business resource, for Extract Transform Load (ETL)
* Provide support to the business data team with mapping rules and clarify data analysis support business data team with DCS transformation
* Coordination of Hanna team and data load team.
* Assist with input and planning of the data loads, including sequencing of data objects, reporting on status updates in a timely fashion
* Perform data verification and identify issues and recommendation to resolve the issue load tool LSMW
* Ensure all legacy data is transformed correctly and migrated to GFT SAP system
Provide guidance and assistance with data reconciliation reports
* Run LSMW programs to load data into GFT system
* Provide posts conversion support to answer questions and address problems from DC test cycles
* Strong analytical skills to trace issues found with data loaded in GFT SAP system back to legacy system
* Run SQL statements in TOAD or similar tool to reconcile data between legacy and GFT
* Out of the box thinker who utilizes pass experiences, google, etc. to find solutions to issues
* Ability to create/maintain, debug LSMW is required
* Knowledge of SQL is required to for data analysis
* SAP FICO Knowlege of processes and data structures. Experience of data migration and data reconciliation
* knowledge of BP's SAP templates
Integration with SAP SD in RRB: Resource Related Billing and SAP Plant Maintenance will be an advantage.